This page maintains a collection of tools, methods, repositories and datasets. Our plan is to update this list regularly so if you have suggestions for something we should include please contact us via email at gameaibook [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com.
Chapter 1: Introduction
- IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment
- AI Summit at GDC Vault
- Nucl.ai conference
- AI and Games YouTube channel
- Game AI Pro book series (including freely available chapters)
Chapter 2: AI Methods
- Weka data mining software
- ECJ: Java-based Evolutionary Computation software
- Preference Learning Toolbox
Chapter 3: Playing Games
- Ms Pac-Man Java-based framework.
Chapter 4: Generating Content
- Unity 3D maze generation
- Platformer level generation framework
- Dungeon and cave generation repository
Chapter 5: Modeling Players
- Dota 2 data dump from OpenDota
- SteamSpy Dataset
- StarCraft: Brood War repository
- Platformer Experience Dataset.
- Maze-Ball dataset